Get started with social media management.Morbi sem erat, molestie ornare nisl mollis, tempor sodales mauris. Cras hendrerit.
Every day patients turn to social media in search of information and recommendations on local healthcare providers.
Let them find you! Having an active social media presence has become an important channel to engage with potential patients. An active Facebook, Twitter and You Tube account allows you to connect with potential patients and employees, increase your online visibility, educate patients and build brand awareness.
Practis Social Media Management Program
In today’s healthcare environment, medical groups and hospitals don’t often have the time and resources to manage their own social media presence. Practis Social Media Management Program is tailored for helping groups of all sizes meet the growing need of managing their online reputation.
Under that programs includes:
- Building branded social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Writing, optimizing and posting blog articles
- Managing frequent informative social posts from reputable health sources
- Designing and posting infographics
- Designing and managing unique patient engagement quizzes and campaigns
- Designing and managing Facebook ad campaigns
|Section 1:Introduction to Social Media|
|Introduction to Social Media||FREE||00:30:00|
|Building Social Authority||00:20:00|
|Mobile Social Media||00:30:00|
|Section 2: Types & Conclusion|
|Classification of Social Media||00:25:00|
|Advertising on Social Media||00:35:00|
|Social Media in Classroom||00:30:00|
|General Knowledge Quiz||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.